- Quality Policy -
Accuturn Corporation produces high quality machined products and components which always meet customer requirements at a competitive price while remaining in full compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard and the AS9100 (rev. C) Aerospace Standard. Our highly trained and fully qualified personnel remain actively involved in our continual improvement program. Further, we pledge to maintain a safe and environmentally friendly workplace in recognition of our responsibilities to our employees, our customers and our community.
Accuturn Quality Control Department
ACCUTURN CORPORATION’s Quality Control and Inspection Department ensures that every product manufactured meets each customer’s expectations and needs.
Our climate-controlled quality control lab includes state-of-the art inspection and measurement equipment needed so each of our inspectors can ensure every part that leaves our plant is precise.
We adhere to specific procedures and protocol which meet the strictest ISO 9008:2001 and AS9100 standards.
- Gage Pins & Blocks
- Thread Gages
- Granite Surface Plates
- Micrometers (Including: Flange, Blade, V Anvil & Thread)
- Depth Gages, Telescoping Gages, Small Hole Gages
- Height gages
- Concentricity Gage
- Dial Indicators, Drop Indicators
- Mitutoyo Profile Projector
- Mitutoyo Quick Vision Active Measurement System
- Mahr Federal Air Gage
- Toolmakers Microscopes
- Binocular Microscopes
- Accuturn employs highly trained inspectors, with many years of industry experience
- All inspectors are trained in quality control AS9100/ISO 9001:2008 standards
- All inspections are performed and signed off in-house
- Our quality control staff works closely with manufacturing to ensure products meet and exceed expectations
- On-site Quality Manager oversees entire department
- Continuous program development to increase quality and customer service